…share & tag your recipes #HolidayChaiRecipes2017
Here’s how to get started:
‘Holiday Recipe Guide’, a PDF e-book with tantalizing hot & chilled beverage recipes, holiday dishes and tips using Blue Lotus Chai.
Many of our fans share their recipes. If you come up with a delicious recipe using Blue Lotus Chai, share it using our tags and we may even repost it to our social media feeds!
DIY gift idea: “Simple Syrup” Set
Make a set of Blue Lotus Chai “Simple Honey Chai Syrup” decanters for our 6 varieties of chai.
Whether mixing it with beverages or using it in baking/cooking, our chai & honey simple syrup is a great way to play…& make one-of-a-kind creations!
This set is great for the advanced mixologist, budding bartender, or cultured cook in your life…& the ‘nose’ on these chai syrups is amazing!
First, you’ll need six 5 oz. clear glass ‘pepper sauce’ bottles. (search online for “5 oz. Hot Sauce glass bottles”…a dozen for under $12, see link below).
Begin by preparing a simple syrup ‘base’.
– Pour equal amounts of water & honey (18 oz. & 18 oz.) into a pan, heat on low, stirring until the honey dissolves completely; also feel free to substitute in other sweeteners, if you’d prefer.
– While warm, pour 5 oz. of this simple syrup ‘base’ into another bowl & combine with 1 1/4 teaspoon of BLC powder, then mix. After it has dissolved, use a funnel to pour 4-5 oz. into one of your bottles. Repeat with the other varieties. Save any extra simple syrup for the end to top off your bottles.
– Finally, when done filling the bottle, add your labels. We’ve provided templates you can print on paper or onto 2″ x 2″ Avery labels (template 22806).
Download our ‘Label Template’ for your bottles —
1. 2″ x 2″ Avery Label/Stickers(blank): template 22806
2. Printable Blue Lotus Chai Labels (PDF file) here:
3. Where to buy 5 oz ‘dasher’ bottles — search online for “5 oz glass bottles empty”:
Follow Blue Lotus Chai On Social Media
Facebook Now (Live Video Feed):
Go here, click “Follow” & “Like”, then they’ll alert you when we start.
Instagram Live (Live Video Feed):
Go here, click “Follow”, they’ll alert you when we start.
Twitter Live/Periscope (Live Video Feed)
Go here, click”Follow”–
then in the top right, click the “Blue Bell” (red square)
and when the alert box come ups, select “ONLY TWEETS with LIVE video”
then they’ll alert you when we start.