This is delicious and yummy, perfect for warming up a cool day.
2 Large Acorn Squash
1 tablespoon Soft butter
pinch Salt and Pepper
5 tablespoons Maple Syrup
1½ teaspoons Blue Lotus Rooibos Masala Chai
Preheat oven to 400F
1. Leaving the skin on, split squash in half
2. Scoop out seeds
3. Rub soft butter all over squash
4. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt/pepper
5. Lay squash flesh side down on a sheet pan
6. Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until soft
7. On stove top, add maple syrup to sauce pan, and heat until syrup bubbles.
8. Remove from heat and whisk in Chai spice
9. Drizzle maple syrup all over baked squash