2 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3 tablespoons Sugar
6 oz. coconut Milk Yogurt
3/4 cup Coconut Milk
1/3 cup plus 4 tablespoons Blue Lotus Rooibos Masala Chai powder
5 tablespoons Water
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
Spray Oil for the waffle iron
Organic Powdered Sugar for garnish
Raw Agave Syrup or syrup of your choice
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together well with a whisk. In another bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together. Combine wet and dry. Leave in fridge for 2-3 hours.
2. When ready to cook, preheat the waffle iron.
3. Spray both surfaces of your waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour ½ cup batter onto phentermine.
4. Cook until the waffle iron’s indicator light shows that cooking is complete, or until no more steam comes out. The finished waffle should be golden brown and crispy.
5. Repeat Steps 2, 3 and 4 for as many waffles as you wish to make. There is no need to re-spray your waffle iron after the initial batch.
Our thanks to: Rika & Doni, Vegan Miam