COVID-19 Updates and Information for Blue Lotus Chai Company
For direct-to-consumer orders from Blue Lotus Chai (via Paypal), please allow an additional 1-2 days for order fulfillment and shipping.
Stores Offering Home Delivery Or Same Day Pick-Up
NOTE: Our Store Locator has links and phone #’s to online ordering for many of our stores : click here
(Please note product availability may vary from location to location. Are there other stores in your area that do home delivery? Please DM us on Instagram @bluelotuschai or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it here. Thank you!)
Dear friends and fellow chai lovers,
Due to developments associated with COVID-19 and the novel coronavirus outbreak, Blue Lotus Chai Company has modified its operations to safeguard the health and well-being of its staff and customers, and to maintain essential daily operations until such time as that is no longer possible. We will continue to follow state and local government and health authority guidance, and will provide updates on this page, including information about changes to operations and product and services availability.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a member of the public, we ask that in the interest of safeguarding the health and well-being of our operational staff that you refrain from visiting our physical offices at this time. We are not able to provide in-person customer service at this time. Please contact us at (541) 683-6391 or email@example.com if you have a general inquiry or wish to schedule a virtual appointment.
Retail Customer Orders
Orders placed from our website order page will continue to ship. Additional purchasing options can be found at the following online retailers:
Amazon – www.amazon.com
Chai-Direct – www.chaidirect.com
Dana’s Healthy Home – www.danashealthyhome.com
Wholesale and Distribution Orders
We are currently fulfilling all direct wholesale and distribution orders. Please send wholesale and distribution order inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Sampling and Demonstrations
Due to the public health danger represented by the nature of coronavirus and COVID-19 transmission and communicability, and in accordance with our retail partners evolving policies, we have canceled all scheduled product sampling and demonstrations at retail storefronts nationwide, until further notice.
What we are doing…
• As of March 17, 2020 all Blue Lotus Chai staff with duties that can be accomplished through telework have been encouraged to stay home to work remotely in an effort to reduce the possibility of community and workplace transmission of coronavirus and COVID-19
• As of March 10, 2020 we have instituted enhanced daily sanitizing and disinfecting protocols throughout our facility, and have provided our staff with daily information and additional resources to help understand and navigate the ongoing public health crisis.
• Blue Lotus Chai Company is committed to providing support to our staff in the event that any are unable to work as a result of the coronavirus or COVID-19 illness.
We strongly encourage everyone to follow the guidance of the CDC and your local public health authority to help protect yourself and others during these challenging times. Please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for information and resources related to the novel coronavirus and COVID-19.
Additionally, we would like to encourage everyone to:
• Wash your hands regularly, with warm soapy water for at least 20 seconds
• Avoid touching your face, especially your nose, eyes and mouth
• Have daily disinfecting activities in your household and workplace
• Work remotely from home (if possible)
• Create an action plan for your household including information and contact details for health and aid resources in your community, getting to know your neighbors, creating an emergency contact list, and talking with the people who need to be included in your plan
• Practice social distancing by avoiding gatherings and groups of more than 10 people
• Be sensitive and attentive to at-risk groups such as the elderly, those with compromised immune systems and underlying conditions that put them at greater risk if infected
• Remember to check in regularly with older family members, friends and neighbors
• Practice compassion and kindness with each other, and refuse to participate in the assignation of “blame” for this virus by targeting individuals whose physical appearance may indicate a cultural or hereditary association to the region of the world where this virus is thought to have originated.
• Increase social and community resiliency by finding ways to provide assistance to individuals in your community with any age, mobility or other complications that make it difficult for them to obtain essential goods and services like basic toiletries, food, water, medication and personal care
• Practice mindfulness and pursue activities that can help reduce stress and improve your immune system
From our family to yours, we wish for you the very best health, and we thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Blue Lotus Chai Company