…share & tag your recipes #BlueLotusChaiRecipes
Here’s how to get started:
‘Holiday Recipe Guide’, a PDF e-book with tantalizing hot & chilled beverage recipes, holiday dishes and tips using Blue Lotus Chai.
Many of our fans share their recipes. If you come up with a delicious recipe using Blue Lotus Chai, share it using our tags and we may even repost it to our social media feeds!
DIY gift idea: “Simple Syrup” Set
Make a set of Blue Lotus Chai “Simple Honey Chai Syrup” decanters for our 6 varieties of chai.
Whether mixing it with beverages or using it in baking/cooking, our chai & honey simple syrup is a great way to play…& make one-of-a-kind creations!
This set is great for the advanced mixologist, budding bartender, or cultured cook in your life…& the ‘nose’ on these chai syrups is amazing!
First, download our PDF e-book with instructions/recipes here . The instructions begin on page 7.
You’ll need six 5 oz. clear glass ‘pepper sauce’ bottles. (search online for “5 oz. Hot Sauce glass bottles”…a dozen for under $12, see link below, at the bottom of this page).
Begin by preparing a simple syrup ‘base’.
– Pour equal amounts of water & honey (18 oz. & 18 oz.) into a pan, heat on low, stirring until the honey dissolves completely; also feel free to substitute in other sweeteners, if you’d prefer.
– While warm, pour 5 oz. of this simple syrup ‘base’ into another bowl & combine with 1 1/4 teaspoon of BLC powder, then mix. After it has dissolved, use a funnel to pour 4-5 oz. into one of your bottles. Repeat with the other varieties. Save any extra simple syrup for the end to top off your bottles.
– Finally, when done filling the bottle, add your labels. We’ve provided templates you can print on paper or onto 2″ x 2″ Avery labels (template 22806).
Download our ‘Label Template’ for your bottles —
1. 2″ x 2″ Avery Label/Stickers(blank): template 22806
2. Printable Blue Lotus Chai Labels (PDF file) here:
3. Where to buy 5 oz ‘dasher’ bottles — search online for “5 oz glass bottles empty”: