For a great breakfast - or a great hike.
*We recommend this recipe with the following varieties:
- 1½ cups organic rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ½ - ¾ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Blue Lotus Chai*
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
DirectionsMakes approximately 3½ cups.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3. Using your hands, work the mixture evenly. It should be a little sticky.
- 4. Spread mixture evenly in a sheet pan.
- 5. Put in oven for 10 minutes; take out and stir again so granola toasts evenly.
- 6. Cook for 10 more minutes. Bake until golden brown.
- 7. Let cool.
- 8. Serve with favorite fresh fruit, milk, or yogurt.