Chai Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
A favorite recipe that never gets old - but with a new twist!
*We recommend the following varieties for this recipe:
- 2 teaspoons Blue Lotus Chai*
- 1¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add Blue Lotus Chai* to melted butter and mix until dissolved.
- Add peanut butter and both sugars, cream until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips, and chopped nuts if desired, and mix until evenly incorporated (do not over mix).
- Using a small cookie scoop, or by rolling 1-2 tablespoon size balls, space cookie dough evenly on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and center is just barely solidified.
- Allow the cookies to rest on the baking sheet for 1-2 minutes, then place on a cooling rack.