Chai Roasted Acorn Squash
Blue Lotus Chai adds just the right amount of spice to savory dishes. Mixed with the sweetness of squash, this recipe is truly delectable.
- 2 large acorn squash
- 1 ½ teaspoons your favorite Blue Lotus Chai*
- 1 Tablespoon soft butter
- 5 Tablespoons maple syrup
DirectionsMakes 4-6 servings.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400º.
- 2. Leaving the skin on, split squash in half and scoop out the
- 3. Rub soft butter all over squash.
- 4. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 5. Lay squash flesh side down on a sheet pan.
- 6. Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until soft.
- 7. On stove top, add maple syrup to saucepan and heat until syrup bubbles.
- 8. Remove from heat and whisk in Blue Lotus Chai.
- 9. Drizzle maple syrup all over baked squash.