Chai Almond Latte
This is one of our favorites - Blue Lotus Chai made with fresh almond milk. It's alive, nourishing, and deeply satisfying.
*We love this recipe with all of our varieties.
Traditional Masala Chai
Golden Masala Chai
Star Anise Masala Chai
Rooibos Masala Chai
Mandarin Masala Chai
Mint Masala Chai
Almond Milk DirectionsMakes about 3-4 cups.
- Soak 1 cup organic almonds in 3 cups water with a pinch of sea salt.
- Soak almonds for 8 hours.
Rinse almonds well.
- Place in blender with 4 cups cold water and a pinch of sea salt.
- Blend on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Strain with nut milk bag and refrigerate.
Hot Chai DirectionsMakes 1 serving.
- Warm ½ cup almond milk and ½ cup water.
- Add rounded ¼ teaspoon Blue Lotus Chai*
- Add 1-2 teaspoon honey, enough for the spices to pop.
Iced Chai DirectionsMakes 1 serving.
- Dissolve rounded ¼ teaspoon Blue Lotus Chai* in a glass with 3 tablespoons boiling water.
- Stir in 1-2 teaspoons honey.
- Add almond milk and ice.
- Stir - or frappe!