Chai Almond Latte
This is one of our favorites - Blue Lotus Chai made with fresh almond milk. It's alive, nourishing, and deeply satisfying.
*We love this recipe with all of our varieties.
Almond Milk DirectionsMakes about 3-4 cups.
- Soak 1 cup organic almonds in 3 cups water with a pinch of sea salt.
- Soak almonds for 8 hours.
Rinse almonds well.
- Place in blender with 4 cups cold water and a pinch of sea salt.
- Blend on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Strain with nut milk bag and refrigerate.
Hot Chai DirectionsMakes 1 serving.
- Warm ½ cup almond milk and ½ cup water.
- Add rounded ¼ teaspoon Blue Lotus Chai*
- Add 1-2 teaspoon honey, enough for the spices to pop.
Iced Chai DirectionsMakes 1 serving.
- Dissolve rounded ¼ teaspoon Blue Lotus Chai* in a glass with 3 tablespoons boiling water.
- Stir in 1-2 teaspoons honey.
- Add almond milk and ice.
- Stir - or frappe!