Matcha Chai Pancakes
We're so excited about our new Organic Matcha Masala Chai, and we think these pancakes are the perfect complement to your morning cup of chai. Soft and sweet, with just the right amount of spice.
DirectionsMakes approx 4 servings
- 1. In another mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined.
- 2. Make a well in the center (you can use the back of a measuring cup and press it down).
- 3. In your well, then pour in your milk, egg, and melted butter. Mix until smooth.
- 4. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or pan over medium-high heat.
- 5. Pour or scoop pancake batter onto the pan to the pancake size of your liking (and that your spatula is able to flip!).
- 6. Brown both sides. Look for tiny bubbles to form, and that's when you'll know it's time to flip!
- 7. Serve with warm butter and maple syrup.