Chocolaty, gooey & delicious.
Recipes that pair well with Chai Brownies:
Chai Infused Whipped Cream
Dirty Chai Latte
*Recommended varieties for this recipe are:
Traditional Masala Chai
Mandarin Masala Chai
Mint Masala Chai
- ½ cup (1 stick) melted butter
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2½ ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Blue Lotus Chai*
DirectionsMakes 4 servings.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2. Whisk eggs well.
- 3. Mix in butter & sugar until creamy.
- 4. Add chocolate.
- 5. In a separate bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients: flour, salt, and Blue Lotus Chai.
- 6. Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients, then pour into a greased baking pan.
- 7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 8. Top with Blue Lotus Chai Infused Whipped Cream or Chocolate Chai Frosting!