Dirty Chai Latte
A millennial favorite - this recipe is the coffee and chai lover's dream.
* We recommend the following varieties for this recipe:
Traditional Masala Chai
Star Anise Masala Chai
- Rounded ¼ teaspoon of your favorite Blue Lotus Chai*
- 4 ounces boiling water
- 3 ounces warm milk
- 1-3 ounces espresso
- 1-3 teaspoons sweetener of your choice
DirectionsMakes 1 serving.
- 1. In tall glass, dissolve Blue Lotus Chai* in boiling water.
- 2. Stir in sweetener.
- 3. Add warm milk and espresso
Add Irish Cream to your Traditional Dirty Chai, or Sambuca to your Star Anise Dirty Chai.