Chai Energy Balls
A healthy treat - perfect for school lunches and afternoon snacks.
*Recommended varieties for this recipe are:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup ground flaxseed meal
- ½ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon your favorite Blue Lotus Chai*
- 1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Freeze for 10 minutes, then roll into 1-inch balls.
- 3. Place in storage container lined with wax paper and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, or until solid.