Chai Hot Chocolate
This is one of our favorites for a cold winter day, after skiing or sledding! You can also add a dash of cayenne for some kick if you like it extra spicy.
Recipes that pair well with Chai Hot Chocolate are:
Chai Infused Whipped Cream
Chai Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
* We recommend the following varieties for this recipe:
Traditional Masala Chai
Mandarin Masala Chai
Mint Masala Chai
Organic Matcha Masala Chai
- 1 teaspoon your favorite Blue Lotus Chai*
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cacao
- 4 cups milk of choice
- 3-6 teaspoons sweetener of choice
- 2 dashes cinnamon
- Optional - dash of cayenne
DirectionsMakes 4 servings.
- 1. Warm your milk of choice.
- 2. Add Blue Lotus Chai*, cocoa, and cinnamon.
- 3. Whisk and stir.
- 4. Sweeten to taste with desired sweetener.
- 5. Top off with our Chai-Infused Whipped Cream, a sprinkle of Blue Lotus Chai or cacao, and enjoy!