The Best Coconut Chai Latte
Dessert in a cup.
Chai connoisseurs rave about this chai latte.
Made with Blue Lotus Chai's own Mandarin Masala Chai.
Coconut Milk DirectionsMakes about 3 cups.
- 1. Fill high-speed blender with 2 cups hot water.
- 2. Add 1½ to 2 cups of coconut flakes and a pinch of sea salt.
- 3. Stir and let sit for 10 min.
- 4. Blend on high for 60-90 seconds.
- 5. Use nut milk cloth to strain.
- 6. Refrigerate.
Hot Chai Latte DirectionsMakes 1 serving.
- 1. Warm ⅔ cup coconut milk and ⅓ cup water.
- 2. Add rounded ¼ teaspoon Blue Lotus Chai - Mandarin Masala Chai.
- 3. Use sweetener of choice. Add enough that the spices ‘pop.’
Iced Chai Latte Directions
- 1. Dissolve rounded ¼ teaspoon Blue Lotus Chai-Mandarin Masala Chai in a glass with 3 tablespoons boiling water.
2. Stir in 1-2 teaspoons honey.
3. Add 2/3 cup cocounut milk and ice.
4. Stir - or frappe!