Iced Dirty Chai Latte
A millennial favorite - this recipe is the coffee and chai lover's dream - on the rocks.
- Rounded ¼ teaspoon of your favorite Blue Lotus Chai*
- 2 tablespoon boiling water
- 3 ounces cold water
- 4 ounces milk of choice
- 1-3 ounces espresso
- 1-3 teaspoons sweetener of your choice
DirectionsMakes 1 serving.
- 1. Dissolve Blue Lotus Chai* in a glass with boiling water
- 2. Stir in your sweetener. One teaspoon is a good starting point.
- 3. Add 3 ounces cold water, 4 ounces milk, and espresso.
- 4. Add ice and stir – or frappe.
Add Irish Cream to your Traditional Dirty Chai, or Sambuca to your Star Anise Dirty Chai.