Vanilla Chai Milkshake
Ever searched high and low for chai ice cream in the frozen section? Well now you don't have to. Add a bit of award-winning Blue Lotus Chai to your favorite vanilla ice cream - and presto! - you have your own specialty ice cream shake.
*We love all of our varieties with this recipe, however, our favorites for it are:
Star Anise Masala Chai
Mandarin Masala Chai
Organic Matcha Masala Chai
- 1¼ teaspoon Blue Lotus Chai
- 1 teaspoon hot water.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup milk
- Ice cubes
DirectionsMakes 1-2 servings.
- 1. Add Blue Lotus Chai powder to a teaspoon of hot water.
- 2. Stir until dissolved, usually a few seconds.
- 3. In a blender add ice cream, milk, and chai.
- 4. Blend until smooth.
- 5. Optional: Add a few ice cubes for frothiness.
- For an extra delight, top with Blue Lotus Chai Infused Whipped Cream.